Blog Hop: These are a few of my favorite things.
This month we are focusing on our favorite wedding ideas to help you in the process of planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Here at Ashford Manor we are a terraced garden venue, and although I might be a little biased there is natural beauty in every corner of our 5 acres. When creating the perfect wedding inside our walls, I always encourage my couples to create their perfect event using personal touches and items with significance to them as a couple. There is no point trying to compete with the gardens, you choose a garden setting for a reason so spend your money and time on those decorations with a personal touch. Here are some examples of my favorite personal touches from some perfect weddings!
The next stop is Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer on Natalie’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Rachel Huntoon at Ashford Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Shaun Cox at A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Kelly Snyder at Southern Charm Weddings
- Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs
- Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events
- Debra Meadows at Meadows Events